Thursday, November 4, 2010



One day I hope that my dreams and my reality will crash into each other and it will be terribly wonderful mess.


So , it's a month before my 22nd birthday and also a month before my Finals.
AND... it's about two months from when I depart the SATX airport for New York, New York!!! I'm stoked. About ALL these things.
I wanna have a costume party for my birthday, but I want to pick a theme that both guys and girls will have fun dressing up to.... because I know my friends... the guys will want to dress up just as much as the ladies.
This is my second time to New York in the past year and a half and the fourth time overall. haha
But, it being New York... I never go to the same place twice. And since I'm going to be of legal age to drink this time around it's gonna be twice as sweet. ;)
I'm gonna post places I want to visit while I'm there. I might even stay in a hostel there.
"Chelsea Spot"
All I know is I'm forrsure going to 5 Points this time around. For all those in San Antonio... it's like the "Pepsi Wall" amplified by... ALOT. Lol


-Madam @ Blogspot









1 comment: