Friday, January 15, 2010

Everyone is everyone.
...Thinking about family alot lately. I'm sure it's cuz of certain events going on lately, but I can't fathom how people can get by without family,or friends that are just as loyal and selfless as family. Either way, I think that a family should be tight knit and always close together. I know that there is always gonna be sibling rivalry and I can only think of three people in my life that their parents are still married, but in the end you have to stick together. I think family is the only true exception to that, "Ride or Die" kind of mentality. You have to be down and loyal for your family. I would never speak ill of my brothers to anyone and I would only want to do things to help them, and I know that they are the same with me, my older brothers are always helping me out and there to give me good advice. The same with my cousin, she is like my sister and although we have been through alot I would do whatever I could to see that they are happy and growing in their lives and I know that they want the same for me. Either way, whatever events that may happen in my family's life I know that we, and that I as an individual are blessed. And I hope that one day you may be able to feel that kind of blessing and trust in someone whether it be family a friend or a lover.
El fin.

P.S. I want to make a bucket list soon. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment