Friday, January 15, 2010

Tonight is Friday night, January 15, 2010.

A new decade.

hah

And now... a blog.

Either way, it's raining outside, and it has been for the past 24 hours. I miss not having any responsibilities, like work, school, bills, and not enough money. I was doing my homework last night at the coffee shop and I saw the rain falling down the window panes (that took up two stories) and it was actually pretty and calming, like out of a movie. And for that second I missed running around with downtown as my playground and staying out late and the possibility of getting into any kind of trouble that I could find. Nowadays, I feel like I walk on a more straight line. But I still have my fun. I'm not planning on being any kind of blog poet or speaking any enchanting incantations, but I hope that I can write something that is some sort of insight or situations that you may relate to...and just maybe... the rare dose of inspiration.
May the night stay young, the doors stay closed, the music blaring and the drinks overflowing.
Here's until next time.

-Madam @ BlogSpot.

No comments:

Post a Comment