Friday, January 22, 2010


You know what really pisses me off!!! When you're talking to someone and instead of them
listening they really just wanting for their turn to talk...
Like ugh!!!! it fucking pisses me off so much, like how vapid and self centered can you be?!?!?!
you think all people care about is your opinion? or your advice?
God lee! No! sometimes people want to genuinley converse and sometimes even just vent, not to get your opinion or for everyone couple of seconds for you to chime in and tell them, "What you should do is....you see because I had a friend like that...blah...blah...blah."
Like damnit woman shut up!!!!!
And I'm not thinking of one particular person while I'm writing this...although I know it's mostly older women that do it. Especially the loud outspoken ones or just particularly snobby people that want you to shut up so they can just talk to themselves!
Bunch a bitches.
hah.



On a sunnier note, lol, today is Free Day at work today!!!
Hell yea! Butcher paper, coloring, markers and fun fun fun stuff for sure!
Maybe we'll try Twister again... and Oh did I mention pizza!
Hell yea! Mmmmmm Mmmmm good! Minus the Campbells. haha fuck I think I spelled it wrong.

GOOD DAY TO ALL. PS. Tonight I wanna get cheap beer (I guess... : ( .......)
and DANCE and cuss like a sailor. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment