Monday, May 10, 2010

"It says this love isn't good unless... it's me and you."
I always thought it said, "This love isn't gonna last."

That sums up my perception on all my past relationships.
It doesn't hurt anymore like it use to though, it's just how things were
... and then how I perceived them.
Es la vida verdad?


I'm ready to get a job where I can be myself for the summer and bank it.
I wanna get at least two of the tats that I want this summer and I want my nose pierced (for the
3rd time..) haha
but this time there will be a hoop.

Love you Blogspot.

-Madam @ Blogspot.

1 comment:

  1. you're so up your own ass. haha. sucks we didn't work out this time around. maybe we can still be friends later down the line, i've never wanted to say that to any girl i've dated, but we had some good times. my heart still holds a big place for you. it sucks you didn't support me, stopped trusting me, and told me all these hurtful things, but i gotta keep pushin. i've always told you i'd be by your side, but since you didn't really stay by mine, it changed me a bit. and reading your past blog post i see you don't feel "you didn't do any shit wrong," i wouldn't want you to apologize for something you weren't sincere about. it sucks your jaded and bitter from your past, but i hope you can grow from this and all things in life. i forgive you for ripping up my heart.

    ReplyDelete