Sunday, May 2, 2010

So lately I've been feeling quite womanly.
I feel like I am really getting in touch with myself again.
I don't wanna get all mo on ya an stuff tho'. haha
I've been hanging around with my girlies and trying to learn and understand from the experienced women in my life and talking about more complex issues and ideas.
Today in mass Father talked about Love.
He talked about commitment, sacrifice and fidelity.
He talked about loving one another like God loves us.
I think this message hit me pretty well.
In all aspects of my life, not just the obvious one.
I really wanna baptize my Goddaughter/2nd cousin already.

Yup, she's 4 years old and still not baptized. But what sucks is her father is a nonpracticing Christian... and yet he still doesn't want her to be baptized in the Catholic church.
I'm hoping he'll come around.
Whether or not you believe in Original Sin she could still be baptized with the idea of knowing you are willing give your daughter and her life to God and his teachings and that you accept him as her savior.
Anyways, I've been feeling good lately.
Although, the past recent relationship I have had really has hurt me and is still bothering me.
I know it's because I have not gotten closure.
I am kind of controlling, so I NEED closure.
And I want to apologize (even though I didn't do shit wrong)
haha
Because I need to ask for forgiveness and then I can start forgiving him for being a complete
jackass motherfucker.
You know... he's more willing to fight and argue the fact that he's slutty "friend" is not a slut.
lol
Instead of willing to fight for us.
What kind of shit is that?
That cut me deep.
He's willing to fight for her and her reputation in my eyes (like I really give a fuck to know this girl's true character.... I don't.) but yet not for me and our so called "love"
that we once shared.
He's changed.
And I feel like I'm changing again...
I pray to God it will be for the better.
This week my goal is TO BE NICER to others
and not so sarcastic and uhhhh cold.
I can't help it. I'm only joking!!! lol
But I will try.
Ohhh and I'm nervous about Wednesday... Michelle knows why. haha
Goodnight.
-Madam @ Blogspot

1 comment: