Monday, January 24, 2011

I miss that old feeling I use to have. I felt like a dreamer. I miss the nights that I drank wine more than anything and I didn't know what it was to feel the true pain of love yet. I thought I ruled everything. I barely had to move and I felt like I was coming down in waves wherever I was. I felt like a queen when I walked into a room. I felt like I had this amazing future in the spot lights. The energy and feeling that use to resonate within me was beyond amazing.
...
I need to get that feeling back. I still feel it at times, but I want to FEEL it, in my everyday, and I know its up to me. I have been sitting still too much. Literally. I need to get up and move and inhale some creativity. I want to be my own muse. My own inspiration. I need to worry less about social networks and "status updates" and "comments" and where the local drink specials are and get on with life, cuz I really do feel like I'm letting it pass me by.
With the possibility of sounding like a cocky asshole, I know it, and I feel it in my bones that I am meant for something greater and bigger than this life... and this is because I am willing to let God use me as his vessel. I just hope that I don't sabotage myself.
Always a good ear.

Night Blogspot,

Madam@Blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment