Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I am breathing
living
inhaling
exhaling
just a working system
within a working system

i do not want to be a pattern
in a perfect circle, 360 degrees
i do not want to be confined
i do not want to spread my wings

i am breathing
living
inhaling
exhaling

but I want to be without a rhyme
without any sequential method
i want to be odd
and outdated
i do not want to be random.
i want to be something different.
i do not want to be in the outer parts of your society
i do not even want to be in a society

i want to breathe on my own accord.
i want to be
however i feel
at any given time and moment
and not let measurements of time or the falling of the sun and rising of the moon affect what i do with myself.
i do not want a GPA to define the inner workings of my mind
I do not want this religious institution to define how well my spirit is.
I want to decide my own holy conversations with my heavenly Father.
I wan to breath on my own accord.

I want to be.
However I feel.
At any given moment.

Madam @ Blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment