Friday, February 5, 2010


I know I'm not getting any younger. I really do.
And I know I'm not old either. lol
I wish I could just "bomb"/paint everything in town with a nice flat black outline and a "ballet slipper" pink fill. That would be the sweetest thing ever.
Honestly.
Ohh Sigh....
I should of just done it when I had the idea, when I was like 17.
Damnit for being a pussy.
hah.

On the other hand, Apex is fucking tight. And fuck that eastide "community board" of whatever the fuck they called themselves for white walling the whole damn underpass where Apex came through during Clogged Caps a couple years back. They should have been worrying more about all the drugs and shootings in their own neighborhood instead of some paint on the walls that actually looked better than anything on that side of town. Idiots!! hah.

By the way, today is fucking FRIDAY! Hell yeah. Gots lots of shit to do. Should get started!


Have a badass day and fuck the weather! haha

-Madam @Blogspot.

No comments:

Post a Comment