Sunday, February 21, 2010

Today is SUN-day.
It is so beautiful right now outside.
I just realized I think I want to borrow my boyfriend's video camera and have a video blog.
Like every Friday I can post it up....or maybe on Sunday afternoon.
I want to run and jump and fight and dance!
Let's see the best thing for the weekend....
I think it would of had to have been last night.
The bar we went to was sooo not good.
Haha but we made it good.
We heard some old free style and danced and I snuck in my bottle of Parrot Bay and I kept pouring it in my Spiced Rum and Coke drinks.
haha
Then I claimed to be Nick's sister (Stephanie) girlfriend and completely cock blocked her.
haha
SORRY STEPH.
Crowd was definitely wack. I felt like I was at the skating ring for damn sure.
hah.
But I enjoyed myself with Nick and Stephanie and got pretty tipsy towards the end of the night.
I threatened to fuck some guys up at the Valero with Jake's plastic baseball bat. (He's 7)
haha.
So that was pretty sweet....
Once we got home I ran to the bed and Nicky took care of me like usual. hehe
(NOT LIKE THAT SICKO!)
I mean he tucked me in to bed.
Yep. Yep.
I really want to go downtown right now. Please someone get me outta of the slums of the suburbs.
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

Madam @ Blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment