Thursday, April 14, 2011

I want to release everything that I possess
And I want you to watch me create fireworks
From my works.
I want to see you back me up with your melodic thoughts and the vibrations of the music that flows from your hands.
I want to create beautiful things with you.
And I want to enjoy simple pleasures with you
...those mean the most.
I don't know if you can see it or not.
But, playing your violin, my hair a mess, in your dimly lit room, while I was wearing the shirt you got me that had your band's name printed across the front,
and only that... is now one of my favorite memories we've shared thus far.
And the fact that you took me to a temple to visit with monks, a sacred place, and how open you were to whatever they had to offer, well that says a lot about you, as a person and as a man, more specifically a Mexican man.
Well, basically, you don't seize to impress and intrigue me.
You're great.
I must say it simply, because it is so true it does not require any romanticized words.
You're great.
And I thought you knew it.
But I think I'm coming to realize you don't.
And I don't mind telling you on the daily.
In fact, I want to
while kissing your eyelids.
Left first. Then right.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment