Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I have so much that I want to write about. I don't know where to begin.
I guess I'll just let it flow out in whatever order. I got to meet some Hare Krishna monks, attempt to play a violin, enjoyed friends, and different adventure and experiences. I have also been gathering so much information and learning from my schooling. My Great Depression class has taught me so much about the time period; the people, how people can operate in a time of desperation, and how some will stay good, honest and loyal, and others can become corrupted. It also sparks up issues of social justice and how we, as a human race, still have a long way to go to become better beings and images of God. My Prayer and Spiritually class has been great too. I'm not learning from the text but more so from my professor as a person and from questions that arise from my own personal experiences, especially when she asks us to put ourselves underneath a microscope in order to learn more about ourselves. Arabian Literature has provided me with beautiful readings and a connection between my culture and a culture a half a world away. It's been great. My professor for my Foundations of Education class has been such an inspiration to me. I witnessed her get her doctoral degree and her teachings not only about the course but about life in general have been beneficial to me as a woman, as a future educator, and as a person who has come from not such a fashionable background. Unfortunately, she is moving after this semester. Sucks, because I would have definitely chose her as my mentor. :(
Nonetheless, I have been having some trouble focusing. I always have this problem at the end of the semsters... so this is my prayer Lord… that you can help me out to not become distracted or discouraged. I want to finish out strong.
In the way of the other sex... well, let's just say, I'm gonna try and take it slow have good experiences, learn about who they are, and what not. I know I must not let myself become too attached. It's just that feeling... that you feel in every bone in your body...ha... that tells you so.
In regards to friends and family, I love my best friend and I thank God for always having her back and giving her life and I thank her for beginning to seize opportunities. My other good friend, Sabrina has been a new blessing in my lfe and I know I will learn a lot from her.
I'm still on a journey. I think that's what this life is. So please, I may fall and make mistakes... and some I know better about. But please, don't give up on me. One Love.
P.S. God be with Destiny Saenz, may the Holy Spirit come down and tell that girl she needs to

wake up already.

Madam@Blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment