Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I haven't felt this good in a while. It's coming back to me, that feeling of being able to accomplish things. Little or big.
I'm starting off slow and it feels grand.
I love to get things done and to progress. Even if it's just a slight change, as long as I know it's for the better, then I feel better about myself.
I am happy.
I know that I still have lots to work on as an individual…it's just I feel like I'm always going to miss out on celebrating my youth.
I know the two questions I have to ask myself are:
1. Is having fun and being silly and going out and dancing and having little adventures as important as progressing and developing my knowledge and academic goals?
and
2. What's more important, the people that I want to help after I help myself? Or just making sure that I don't miss out on being young?
I know. I know.
I'm still a work in progress. I know I always will be, but by this, I mean that I am still trying to better myself in order to help anyone else. I need to stay focused. Just until May.
Then, summer. And I MUST get a job and take a dance and math course this summer, speaking (typing) of which, registration is on Friday! :O
Must call tomorrow....
Well, I'm delirious and so ready for bed. Night Blogspot. ;)

Madam@Blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment